|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- KYC and Onboarding experience
- Client facing role
- Corporate and Commercial Banking
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong presence in Asia. Due to the growth in order to support the front office, my client is a Case Manager.
Part of your duties will be to:
- Collect the documents from the front office or directly with clients in order to ensure that all accounts are complying with the bank's standards.
- Act as an advisor and will be able to influence your stakeholders ensuring a smooth completion of the cases.
- Work closely to the clients and the relationship managers on regular business to ensure the cases under your responsibilities are well taken care of.
A good understanding of KYC/ Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Standards, Account Documentation procedures, Local Laws and Regulations and control process will help you to handle your daily responsibilities.
To qualify, individuals must possess :
- Minimum 4+ years' significant practice in KYC, due diligence and account documentations and On Boarding space.
- Good eyes for details and ability to influence
- Banking background is a must to have, commercial or corporate is preferred
- Confidence in dealing with front office team or/ and clients
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadline and high volume.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.