Cash Equities Trade Support (contract until end December)
Our client, one of the most prestigious Investment Bank, is urgently seeking an experienced equities or middle office/settlements candidate to take on a short term contract with the team until end of the year. If you have a background in equities or other asset classes, and experienced in settlements or trade support, please send it your resume to apply for the role.
The APAC trades processing team provides trade support for APAC institutional clients. In a fast paced environment, this role requires candidates to interact closely with front office, client services and internal operations teams.
- Provide operational support for Cash Equities across DMA, DSA and High Touch businesses.
- Supporting trade allocations and confirmations for institutional clients trading Asian markets and supporting global products.
- Ensuring transactions are booked in a timely manner and are reconciled accurately.
- Investigating and resolving all trade exceptions and managing client and trading desk queries within the agreed SLAs.
- Reporting and escalating issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Adhering to control procedures, identifying risk gaps and ensuring controls are implemented to close those gaps.
- Scrutinizing processes to identify issues within the flows and then working with senior management to drive through change and process enhancements.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, the Front Office and supporting teams.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects and liaising with both internal and external counterparts in different regions.
- Quantitative, analytical, proactive, a team player, able to work under pressure while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Cash Equity Product knowledge is preferred
- Attention to detail and the ability to process tasks accurately and in a timely manner.
- Control focused with a good understanding of risk and the impact of errors. Able to initiate solutions to remediate problems.
- Confident and articulate communicator.
- Microsoft Office knowledge and skills.
- Business level spoken and written English language.
- Knowledge of financial markets is essential.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years or more of investment banking experience, preferably in a trade support function
- Understand the front to back flow between trading desk and operations.
- Proven experience in facing off with business counterparts.
Interested applicants are encouraged to write in with their resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.