Cash Equity Trades Processing Analyst (6 month contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
Our client, which is a world-class Investment Bank, is looking for a suitably experienced candidate with some prior experience in projects or business analysis to join them on a 6-month contract basis with the Securities Operations department. The APAC trades processing team supports sales trading activities for global Institutional clients trading equity products. This role requires the candidate to assist the trades processing team and leaders to manage and coordinate the delivery of multiple ongoing deliverables impacting the team in 2017.
- You will be part of the trades processing team, with responsibility for facilitating central coordination of multiple team deliverables
- Expected to act as a single point of contact to consolidate team requirements for various external regulatory initiated and internal business and operational changes.
- Understand and map commonalities in flows amongst different Lines of Business, to identify linkages and overlaps and areas of synergy
- Effectively coordinating, tracking and managing updates on UAT and regression testing on behalf of trades processing
- Liaising and coordinating any operational risk requirements on behalf of trades processing with internal partners
- Change management for trades processing by coordinating and working in partnership with internal teams such as Technology and Regional/Global project managers
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Experience in delivering process improvement and product enhancement.
- Proven experience in facing off with multiple counterparts.
- Control focused with a good understanding of risk and the impact of errors.
- Be able to work both independently and as an integral part of the team
- Fluidity in managing multiple concurrent requirements and to be able to prioritise accordingly
- Would suit a candidate with experience in project management, business management or operational risk.
- Ability to envisage full front-to-back flows in the cash equities space would be an advantage
If you fit the bill and is available to start work on a short notice, please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257