Cash Management Analyst
Cash & Liquidity Management Analyst
- World Renowned Commodity Trading Firm
- Growing Team
- Great Career Progression
My client is one of the biggest commodity trading firms looking for an exceptional candidate to join their Treasury team.
Playing a regional role, the incumbent would be responsible to perform cash and liquidity management activities within the treasury centre. Further, work with banks, shared services and finance teams on transactional queries and solutions. Lastly, to work or lead projects around operational/BAU activities to enhance and streamline processes.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3+ years' of relevant experience
- Open to financial services/commercial background
- Will consider exceptional 1+ year Big 4 audit candidates
- Bachelors degree in related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1767309
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.