Category Assortment Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$120000.00 per annum|
The Category Assortment Manager is responsible for managing all the merchandising activity in their assigned category for a growing E-Commerce company. Collaborate with leadership to deliver business performance reviews and guide marketing efforts. Execute the portfolio management strategy to meet business needs and build long term strategic value for the business.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Partners with the Sr. Manager, Merchandising to develop and communicate the category strategy, sales and margin goals for area of responsibility.
- Oversees bringing products to life through managing cross-functional relationships, product pricing, and project management to ensure on-time product launches.
- Develops and communicates category strategic visions and goals, from a customer and marketplace perspective, to support profitable unit sales growth.
- Ensures merchandise strategies and assortment plans meet business objectives and align with customer needs.
- Drives short term profit outcomes within assigned product category.
- Establishes marketing programs, rebates, pricing and terms for all channels. Builds strong relationships and exercises flexibility in approach to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend trade shows and prepare trip recaps highlighting product development priorities and opportunities.
- Partners with Channel Marketing to build marketing plans that will enhance the overall brand, drive customer traffic and deliver return on investment.
- Provides guidance to Product Marketing during all product development processes (tollgates) and approve product discontinuations.
- Manages customer and channel impact associated with assortment changes, product discontinuations, price adjustments, and promotional activities.
- Collaborates with Demand Planner to accurately forecast product category and allocates open capacity between customers effectively.
Successful candidates must have experience in Retail background; driving to execution and results. At least 5 - 7 years' experience and in-depth knowledge of Assortment analysis /operations.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.