Category Operation Senior Manager - Major E-Commerce Firm
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
- Dynamic reputable multinational ecommerce firm
- Strong key personnel within the firm worldwide
- Excellent track record performance
About our client:
Our client is a reputable and major multinational ecommerce firm with operation throughout the world. With major experiences globally in transforming businesses by providing fundamental infrastructure and marketing support, they are geared for exponential growth in Malaysia. During this exciting and rewarding time they are looking for a highly proficient Senior Category Operation Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur to join their dynamic firm.
This senior ranking role will report to the Category Director of the firm. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing assortment planning, vendor management, in-stock management.
- Managing a wide array of seasonal products through strong category forecast and planning analysis.
- Managing forecasting with the relatable team (product, planning, and retail) and improve the forecast accuracy.
- Responsible for customer acquisition, engagement, merchandising, promotion, and operational excellence.
- Responsible for the SKUs present throughout organization.
- Ability to work and team with internal clients on various functions
- Ability to optimize sourcing, SKUs, and time phased category.
- Ability to strategically grow consumer base and business.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced Category Operation Manager who comes from E-Commerce industry. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Willing to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Previous E-Commerce industry is a must with at least 5 years of experience as a Category professional.
- Able to drive the Category strategy and compliance as well as changes, nurture the team member, and positive social communicator.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in Mandarin as you will liaising with internal users and vendors from Chinese speaking countries.
- Ability to work with open mind across different division, department, country, and cultures.
- Willingness to do significant business travel throughout the Asian region.
- Proven record of people managerial experience with track record of leadership, analytical, and negotiation experience
- Previous multinational firm career track record is highly preferable.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Regional career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.