CDD Analyst - 6 months contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
The purpose of this role is to undertake independent reviews of all Private Bank, Periodic Review client packs to check the completeness, consistency, and accuracy vs the established requirements, checklists, policies and procedures of the Private Bank.
- Periodic Reviews: Review of Periodic Review packs for existing clients, for completeness and validity, and identify any deficiencies vs established policies.
- Instructions and Amendments: Review client instructions for completeness and execute as detailed in the process.
- System Checks: Accuracy of Data captured in Cupid and AOD vis-à-vis supporting docs
- In charge of complete and correct hand-off of physical files to the Operations Team
- Act as the key resource for frontline staff providing guidance and coaching on completion of requirements for Account Opening and Periodic Reviews
* Frontline teams
* Network teams
* Due Diligence team
* Operations team
- Degree in Banking & Finance, Business, Accounting or Equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience and at least 60% of documentation exp. CRS, FATCA
- Knowledge of Private Bank procedures and requirements on Account Opening and Periodic Review across various locations
- Excellent knowledge of the Bank's Client Due Diligence policies and procedures.
- Ideal experience in documentation review vs set requirements - ie, process notes, checklists
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft standard desktop packages.
- Good communication skills and an ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong customer service mentality with an appreciation of how this applies to both internal and external clients.
If you are interested in the role above, please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at +65 6854 5644 for further discussion.
Business Licence Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081