CDD KYC Data Analyst
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong commitment to implement and enhance a robust regulatory and supervisory regime related to KYC, AML and Financial Crimes. Our client is looking to hire a KYC and CDD data analyst to support the KYC team.
As an experience data analyst with exposure to KYC domain, you will be in charge of:
- Extracting and analysing the data related to KYC and CDD
- Tracking the progress and come up with key indicators performance
- Running some reports to management
- Dealing with tight deadline without compromising the quality
- Be working closely with other teams
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 4+ years' significant practice in MIS Reporting with strong exposure to KYC domain
- Good knowledge of reporting tool such as Tableau or other
- Excellent excel skills as well as power point and sharepoint
- Banking background is a must to have
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.