CDD KYC Data Analyst
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong commitment to implement and enhance a robust regulatory and supervisory regime related to KYC, AML and Financial Crimes. Our client is looking to hire a KYC and CDD data analyst to support the KYC team.
As an experience data analyst with exposure to KYC domain, you will be in charge of:
- Extracting and analysing the data related to KYC and CDD
- Tracking the progress and come up with key indicators performance
- Running some reports to management
- Dealing with tight deadline without compromising the quality
- Be working closely with other teams
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 4+ years' significant practice in MIS Reporting with strong exposure to KYC domain
- Good knowledge of reporting tool such as Tableau or other
- Excellent excel skills as well as power point and sharepoint
- Banking background is a must to have
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.