CDD On-boarding Team Lead
- Client Due Diligence experience
- Client On Boarding
- Banking Background
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong presence in Asia looking to hire a team lead to run the client due diligence and on boarding team. Passionate people will a strong understanding of the end to end Due Diligence and On-boarding process as well as documentations will be a good fit.
Part of your duties will be to:
- Liaise with front office or clients to collect the documents in order to ensure that all accounts are complying with the bank's standards.
- Perform screening, Due Diligence and liaise wit internal department to support the KYC issues.
- Motivate and empower the team to deliver in a high-pressure environment
- Lead the team in order to make sure they can deliver according to the standards
A good understanding of KYC/ Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Standards, Account Documentation procedures, Local Laws and Regulations and control process will help you to handle your daily responsibilities.
To qualify, individuals must possess :
- Minimum 5+ years' significant practice in KYC, due diligence and account documentations space.
- Good eyes for details and ability to influence
- Banking background is a must to have and experience in on-boarding clients
- Confidence in dealing with front office team or/ and clients
- Team management experience
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.