CDD On-boarding Team Lead
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Client Due Diligence experience
- Client On Boarding
- Banking Background
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong presence in Asia looking to hire a team lead to run the client due diligence and on boarding team. Passionate people will a strong understanding of the end to end Due Diligence and On-boarding process as well as documentations will be a good fit.
Part of your duties will be to:
- Liaise with front office or clients to collect the documents in order to ensure that all accounts are complying with the bank's standards.
- Perform screening, Due Diligence and liaise wit internal department to support the KYC issues.
- Motivate and empower the team to deliver in a high-pressure environment
- Lead the team in order to make sure they can deliver according to the standards
A good understanding of KYC/ Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Standards, Account Documentation procedures, Local Laws and Regulations and control process will help you to handle your daily responsibilities.
To qualify, individuals must possess :
- Minimum 5+ years' significant practice in KYC, due diligence and account documentations space.
- Good eyes for details and ability to influence
- Banking background is a must to have and experience in on-boarding clients
- Confidence in dealing with front office team or/ and clients
- Team management experience
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.