Central Compliance (Controls/FATCA/CRS) - 6 months contract
Our client a well known multinational banking and financial services company that operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services.
For this role, You will ensure that the bank has controls to manage its regulatory risk and to have appropriate arrangements in place to meet the requirements of the Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) regulations and agreements relevant to the Corporate & Institutional Banking, and Commercial Banking client segments. Support all relevant client tax due diligence remediation processes and provide relevant advice to colleagues undertaking the remediation work, primarily through the various Client Tax Information Compliance (CTIC) business support mailboxes.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- At least 3+ years relevant experience in the banking industry under the functions of Accounting, Tax, Risk, Legal, and/or Compliance.
- Advanced knowledge in the processes of Client Onboarding, Due Diligence, and KYC.
- Advisory/consulting/auditing experience in the fields of Finance, Tax, and Reporting Regulations.
- Knowledge in the Client Tax Regulations of FATCA and CRS.
- Knowledge in the areas of products and procedures for Corporate & Institutional Banking, and Commercial Banking segments
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver training, and articulate subject matter, where appropriate.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081