Central Kitchen QA Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$6000 per month|
- An ever-growing restaurant chain throughout Singapore and Asia
- Decades of presence in Singapore
- Strong and loyal customer base
About our client:
Our client is one of the iconic restaurant chain which has been present in Singapore for decades. With major experiences in producing high quality products and service, they are geared for better sustainability throughout its chain. The key success of this business is to optimize the operation within their centralized kitchen. During this exciting time they are looking for a QA Manager with strong experience in working within centralized kitchen and managing audits and inspection.
This role will report to the Director of the firm and this role will have several subordinates. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the quality management system and monitors and advises on how the system is performing at central kitchen and all outlets.
- Managing improvement projects throughout the operation for improving overall food product quality.
- Managing regular audits and inspection throughout all outlets to ensure food products meet the stipulated standards
- Promotes food quality achievement and performance improvement across the organisation.
- Assess food product specifications and managing feedbacks on quality matters from the customer.
- Ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation, HACCP & AVA/NEA guidelines.
- Consider the application of environmental and health/safety standards
- Bring together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive food quality procedures
- Supervise and train staff in carrying out tests and checks
- Set up and maintaining quality controls and documentation.
- Collate and analyse performance data and charts against defined parameters on the quality measures
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced Central Kitchen QA professional. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably comes with a proven track record of 5 years of strong record in Centralized Kitchen QA role
- Abilities to communicate (read, write, and talk) in Mandarin to cater most of the Mandarin speaking stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of the latest development of HACCP, including the in conducting audits
- Knowledge of food safety standards and compliance, a knowledge of the local standards in China and Japan will be an advantage.
- Able to drive strategy implementation in troubleshooting issues, ability to nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Highly able to make solid decision in light of multiple priorities and deliverables schedule.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927