CEO/Head of Business Development, Asset Management
A newly set up asset management firm is looking to hire a CEO/Head of Business Development to manage the office here in Singapore and obtain the CMS license.
This is a privately owned firm that is expanding in Singapore. Having strong backing from HQ, the firm trades OTC Derivatives and FX products. They have a team of 10 in Singapore and expanding rapidly. The incumbent will be primarily responsible to formulate and implement the management of the business and strategy in Singapore as well as apply for the CMS license. The individual will be the main representative handling all MAS matters for the firm.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 12-15 years of experience in fund management/asset management in a sales capacity
- At least 5 years as a MAS representative
- Understanding of the Singapore regulatory framework for financial services, including the Companies Act, Securities and Futures Act and all relevant MAS circulars
- Ability to read/write in Mandarin is compulsory due to the stakeholders the incumbent will be interacting with
- Degree in Economics/Law/Business/Accounting
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1981194
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.