|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Working for a rapidly growing FinTech company that has been backed by some of the biggest investors in the region
- Global CFO role, working with the Co-founders to drive expansion
- Attractive remuneration package
My client a start-up that is considered to be a market leader within the FinTech domain. Globally headquartered out of Singapore, they are looking to hire a critical member of their senior leadership team to serve as a global CFO.
- The CFO will play an active role (lead or co-lead) for both equity and debt fund raises while growing and managing a team that takes care of financial, legal and compliance operations for the group
- Spearhead both equity and debt fundraises for the company, including direct pitches to investors, selection/ management of bankers/ vendors, direct ownership of process from start to finish
- Manage shareholder and BoD financial and performance reporting
- Support strategy, operations and financial planning with financial modelling, data analysis and insights
- Develop and manage budgets and long-range financial forecasts
- Oversee all Finance and Accounting operations for the group, including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition, audits, tax and ensure systems and controls reflect "best practice" financial processes
- Oversee all legal activities of the company
- Experience with, and focus on leveraging automation and software to standardize, speed up and improve the quality of core processes.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, regulatory requirements
- Highly effective, mission-driven, strategic finance executive with strong transaction/ deal experience for this high-impact role
- Strong experience in Fintech/SME wholesale banking operations and products
- The right individual will have extensive deal (transaction) experience with a fintech, digital bank or a fintech company
- The individual must have a 'sell-side' orientation and must be comfortable with frequent travel within the region (SEA and HK) and occasionally elsewhere.
- Fintech/SME wholesale banking finance experience
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874