Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Leading global law firm
- Role is based in Hong Kong
Our client is a reputable legal firm with an international presence. They are looking for someone to lead their Finance function and support senior leadership regionally across Asia. In addition, you will be a financial business partner, covering all aspects of financial and commercial management.
To qualify, ideally individuals must:
- Qualified Accountant (current member of a recognised accounting institution) with significant post qualification experience (minimum 10 years).
- Strong accounting, tax and treasury skills; experience of working in an international environment.
- High level of intellectual ability and able to credibly influence at the highest levels, be fast-thinking, collaborative and proactive.
- Results driven; a proactive, goal orientated approach to delivery and decision making.
- Resilient and enthusiastic individual who is comfortable working with and challenging senior stakeholders to get the right results.
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach and success in working in a team based environment.
- Clear written and verbal communications explaining complex issues both to financial and non-financial stakeholders
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click "Apply" or send in your resume to email@example.com
Short listed candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number: R1981753
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend