CFO - Start-up
* Working for a Tech start-up
* Global CFO role
* Working with Co-founders to drive expansion
My client is a revolutionary tech start-up in the tech/app space with the global headquarters in Singapore. With excellent growth trajectory in sight, they are now expanding their finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity to head a Finance team of 35 people Globally. Working closely with the CEO and the Board of Directors of the Company. The CFO will be responsible for:
- Overall control of company's financial strategy; budgeting, planning and analysis
- Looking at the company's top and bottom line, and Implementing strategies to reduce cost through improving efficiency
- Internal stakeholder management to complete biannual and annual financial and management reports and budgeting activities, and liaising with external stakeholder such as the external auditors on annual audits
- Being a business partner to the CEO and the Board of Directors on the company's Global initiatives
- Looking at growing the team to support regional growth of the company
The ideal CFO :
- Possesses a Degree in Accountancy/ Finance. ACCA or CPA graduates may also apply
- Has at least 15 years of work experience, with at least 4 to 7 of them in managerial role
- Is articulate, has strong business acumen and is a strong leader
This is a great opportunity to join a leading regional company who is growing rapidly in the region.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.