Our client is a leading MNC in the financial serivces sector. They are currently expanding their Business Excellence department and are hiring for an experienced Change Manager to join their team in Singapore.
You would be reponsible for planning anf delivery of change activities while working closely with HR, Corporate Affairs and Business Excellence functions. As a Change Manager, you would responsible for ensuring that organisation design is consistently aligned with TOM.
- 6 to 8 years in Change Management preferably in a consulting capacity
- Prior experience in worked with Human Resources in executing Enterprise Change- Organisation Re-design, Roles & Responsibilities, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Values and Culture
- Change management certification or designation desired
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Familiar with Insurance Human Resources functions
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
If you are keen to be part of a highly collaborative and innovative team, please do APPLY NOW or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with you updated CV.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.