Channel Delivery Programs Support (12 months contract)
- Support the FCO Program Manager in coordinating with all business and key functional partners including experience, operations, technology, to create and deliver smart client-centric & best in class solutions to market
- Coordinate with development teams as part of the agile program and methodology
- Understand competitive and industry positions and support developing business cases for prioritization of new/ enhanced capabilities
- Define & gather KPI to measure and monitor effectiveness on a weekly/ monthly basis to inform real-time corrective actions and longer term enhancements
- Coordinate with regional & country sales, operation & support teams to ensure standardization of the processes across markets.
- Support country through the rollout and transition phase
- Management support and escalation for high impact production issues impacting the rollout or adoption of capabilities.
- Works with partners from countries, regional teams, global businesses and technology teams for maintaining the technology Retail Book of Work (RBOW).
- Work with business groups and prioritization councils on project prioritization process for quarterly releases; when there is more demand than capacity, work with business groups to review trade-offs and determine which projects move ahead and which get deferred; facilitate the conversations and make the trade-off recommendations based on data analysis
- Develops relationships with stakeholders across countries, regional and global groups and various supply groups
- Experience working with banking processes and platforms would be an advantage.
- Strong MS Office tool skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word, & Visio to be able to manage, maintain and present data
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work through developing partnerships across various X-functional teams
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257