Channel Delivery Programs Support (8 months contract)
|Salary:||S$84000 - S$105000 per annum|
Channel Delivery team is responsible for driving strategic tech and digital initiatives for the retail business for the 17 APAC EMEA markets. The role is required to support the program/journey leads in their function.
- Support Channel Delivery Lead to drive requirements closure
- Support Channel Delivery Lead for country coordination / follow-up and calls
- Coordinate with Technology teams to track development / progress as part of the agile program and methodology
- Monitor / track testing progress and coordinate with countries for sign-off / approval
- Support country through rollout and transition phase.
- Gather KPI to measure and monitor effectiveness on a weekly/ monthly basis to inform real-time corrective actions and longer term enhancements
- Coordinate with regional & country sales, operation & support teams to ensure standardization of the processes across markets.
- Management support and escalation for high impact production issues impacting the rollout or adoption of capabilities.
- Manage sizing / demand for Retail Initiatives.
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Experience working with banking processes and platforms would be an advantage
- Strong MS Office tool skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word, & Visio to be able to manage, maintain and present data.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work through developing partnerships across various X-functional teams
Candidates with the relevant experience are highly encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format.