Channel Delivery Support, Retail Banking (12 month contract)
We are assisting our client to seek for a suitably qualified contractor, to join their Channel Delivery team which is responsible for driving strategic digital initiatives for assisted channels for 12 months.
- Business Program Management for insurance initiatives
- Work closely with all stakeholders to define & support capability roadmap
- Support the ideation phase - VDs, coordination across country/regional scrums
- Define and track monthly deliverables user stories
- Review high impact UAT issues
- Support country prepare for releases
- Track production issues
- Work with country and regional stakeholders to drive adoption of the platform
- 5+ years of professional experience on banking processes and platforms.
- Prior experience on insurance platforms in an advantage.
- Strong MS Office tool skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word, & Visio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work through developing partnerships across various X-functional teams
Interested applicants are highly encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257