My client is looking for a highly qualified Channel Manager to join their fast-growing team focusing on shaping the future with artificial intelligence and robotics.
The ideal candidate is expected to win, maintain, and expand relationships with assigned channel partners. The Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Channel Manager will represent an AI product assigned partners. This is a Singapore based role.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as Channel Manager in a Cleaning or Facility management industry.
- Able to identify key strategic concerns quickly and driving internal stakeholders to a consensus and experience working in large, global organizations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside.
- Deep knowledge of technology business models and consumer technology.
- Proven track record doing deals and partnerships.
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, and resourceful, with the ability to learn quickly about new technologies.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to Gloria.Xu@ambition.com.sg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1879945.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.