Channel Marketing Manager (12 months contract)
We are representing our client who is one of the largest technology MNC with a global presence in every part of the world. If you have at least 8 years of B2C or B2B manufacturing with a strong focus on marketing or channel marketing experience in the technology industry, we would like to hear from you!
Marketing & Breadth Program Execution
- Execute together with the IoT Breadth & Marketing lead all Breadth & Marketing APAC activities (online & offline) incl. Lead Tracking
- Execute the IoT APAC Marketing event plans
- Drive & manage all communication vehicles to partners and maintain Breadth Sales calendar
- Support Account Managers with executing APAC wide smaller breadth events, marketing activities and sponsorships of our main revenue managed partners in APAC.
- Coordinate shipping and fulfillment of all marketing deliverables and sales tools to support event participation: product guide, evaluation CDs
- Ship and order promotional marketing material
- Execute demand generation campaigns through OEM partners and the distribution Channel, deliver and drive execution aligned to top IoT sales priorities
- Support of APAC/CH IoT Breadth & Marketing Lead with Budget Management: SOWs, POs, POEs & Invoicing
- Scorecard reporting for Sales Metrics
- Network and increase our team awareness in other regions and divisions of IoT across APAC to drive joint efforts an include the IoT product portfolio across all divisions
- Work closely with local subsidiaries to get integrated in other parts of the business with IoT and drive joint business outcome for IoT
- Drive & Execute all GTM campaigns developed and target for the APAC region
- Support the lead nurture program with CRM lead and APAC Breadth Lead to nurture leads
- Work with IoT PSSs and Channel Executives to ensure lead follow up and conversion
- Measure results of MQP by campaign and communicate
- CRM Management (Lead scrubbing - uploading to internal tools, etc….)
Who we are looking for:
- Someone that has a positive and can-do attitude, flexible and very adaptive to a changing demands, requests and priorities
- Must be very strong in communications, be able to multi-task and be comfortable with continuous change of priorities and focus on multiple items at the same time. Needs to be very organized and a strong planner
- Be flexible, a fast learner, able to multi-task and work in a high energetic, continuously changing environment
- Be able to get things done fast while being able to pay huge attention to detail, nothing can fall through the cracks
- Able to process information very quickly and be able to execute with an urgent mind-set
- Be proactive and reactive interchangeably: The ideal candidate should demonstrate self-driven initiative and tenacity driving complex projects across different countries.
1) Essential Experience
The successful candidate will have relevant marketing experience in technology or related fields. This role requires an individual with a broad skill set with strong business acumen to drive business development and marketing in a fast-paced, transformative environment. Equally important, this role requires a self-starter who has well developed competencies in defining sales and marketing strategies that promote dominance in specific categories or verticals.
2) Technical/Functional Skills
Strong understanding of overall sales & marketing mix and relevant ROI metrics that demonstrate success. Experienced in delivering across all marketing channels and mediums, including but not limited to, print, digital, direct mail, and events. An understanding the IoT ecosystem and a passion for technology will be a plus.
3) Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
Strong virtual team member who encompasses excellent marketing & relationship management capabilities and has the ability to deal with ambiguity and rally different groups around a single purpose to drive business results.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8+ years B2C or B2B Manufacturing sales & marketing experience, preferably in the high-tech industry.
- Experience and understanding of marketing channel strategies, and a minimum of 3+ years of experience implementing marketing programs and processes.
- Related experience working with device manufacturers or the embedded channel is preferred, but not necessary.
- Must be a highly functioning person, able to proactively build relationships across the organization, become knowledgeable around Windows IoT, and comfortable with the concepts associated with IoT products and solutions.
- Some travel required
If you fit the bill, do write in with your CV attached to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.