Channel Partner Director / Senior Manager (Software Company)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$1000000.00 per annum|
Our client is a multinational software company providing application services to enterprises.
This Channel Partner Sales Director role has the ownership of developing and managing channel and distributor network in Hong Kong and Macau. He or she will lead the development and implementation of channel strategies and execution plans. You will be able to establish close collaboration with channel partners as well as leveraging KPI measurement using a data driven approach.
You will regularly review with distributors on plan executions including channel pipeline monitoring, revenue achievement tracking, channel development progress and marketing initiatives. Work closely with Distributors to make necessary adjustments to put plans and objectives on track. Provide regular reports & analysis to senior leadership team and facilitate regular interlocks with sales team.
Desired Skills And Experience
- 10+ years of IT working experience in the areas of sales, sales management, business development and/ or channel sales
- At least 3 years of IT channel development and management experience in Hong Kong & Macau
- Demonstratable and strong personal network in Hong Kong and Macau with large system integrators and/or application solution providers/resellers
- Broad knowledge of networking, application, cyber-security and cloud technologies
- Fast learner with ability to articulate solution offerings and value propositions
- Executive relationship management abilities and references
- Good with numbers; strong business forecasting and sales management discipline
- Superior writing and presentation / communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese (Spoken) and English (Spoken and Written)
- Ability to build consensus among all levels and various groups of internal and external stakeholders
- Think-out-of-the-box with high integrity
- B.A./ B.S. degree
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC237182
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.