Check Point Network Security Engineer
In this high profile role you will:
- Design and implement Check Point firewall solutions.
- Design, build, and operate a world-class network security infrastructure.
- Provide assistance and consultation for the business units in the region for their network security requirements.
- Deliver and execute projects according to the business needs.
- Identify opportunities for capability enhancement, service level and operational efficiency optimization.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience on specific Check Point firewall products with Check Point certifications.
- At least 5 years experience in architecting, designing, building, and integrating network security solutions, including but not limited to firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, proxies, WAF.
- At least 5 years experience as the technical lead working on complex, large-scale projects and migrations.
- At least 3 years experience in working knowledge of network security operations.
- At least 3 years experience in establishing, managing, and developing standards for network security.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading global financial company, they offer:
- Attractive salary
- Career progression
- Interesting projects
Contact Michael Nette at firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00036337.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110023.