|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$65000.00 - S$78000.00 per annum|
Our client, a global medical devices and manufacturing company, is looking to hire a chief accountant to join their regional team in Singapore. This role with not only be involved in the day to day finance operations but also will be very involved in transformation projects.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Manage full sets of accounts, projections, budgets and forecasting for the Singapore entities
- Work closely with the plant on manufacturing operations and ensure compliance with reporting standards
- Liaise with department heads and advise them on best practices
- Key point of contact for taxation and audit matters
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree/ Diploma in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience managing full sets of accounts
- Prior team management experience is advantageous
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is beneficial
- Ability to drive changes and lead projects
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 41612
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506