My client is a leading Chinese Digital Bank and they are looking for a Chief Accountant to join them.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process, and prepare regulatory reporting to ensure compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Perform and manage all Indonesia tax entries, filings and documentation. Prepare tax computation and provisions in respect of Withholding Tax, Corporate Income Tax, Transfer Pricing, and VAT etc.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Five or more years of overall combined accounting and finance experience. Prior experience in Banking is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge and good understanding in Indonesian GAAP (PSAK), SPAP, IFRS, ISA.
- Relevant certification (e.g. CPA or ACCA) is preferred.
- Professional fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required; Chinese mandarin is a plus.
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.