Chief Commercial Officer - eCommerce Enabler
- eCommerce Enabler
- Senior Leadership Role
- Regional P&L Responsibility
Our client is an AI enabled eCommerce enabler with high levels of sensitivity due to a unique proposition that they're bringing to the eCommerce sector. With the success of the solution being its scale itself, they already have established offices across Asia with significant investor backing just finalised.
As the Chief Commercial Officer, you will lead commercial teams across Asia with an objective to drive revenue and growing teams. Your responsibilities will include:
- Play a key role in strategic planning and collaboration across various commercial teams and functions
- Own the go-to-market strategies and ensure effective delivery of the same
- Act as the key interface for key customers
- Take ownership of data driven recommendations for revenue generation on the basis of forecasting models and other analysis
- Minimum 10 years of experience in commercial strategy
- Proven track record in eCommerce or logistics along with management consulting ideally
- Very strong business acumen with experience in breaking down complex problems into digestible actions
- Demonstrated ability to identify and track key levers in the business / product
- Excellent project management skills with past success in leading cross-functional projects
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1878517. License Number 10C5117. #LI-BA
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.