Chief Compliance Officer
A reputable cryptocurrency exchange firm is hiring a Chief Compliance Officer to join their growing team in Singapore. They are looking for a self-starter with entrepreneur mindset to build the compliance structure.
- Develop compliance strategies and manage compliance issues within the firm and shared services environment
- Identify and execute Compliance solutions for all business units across systems, policies and processes
- Drive internal controls design and monitoring to support Compliance Operational policy and procedures
- Design and execute reports to measure success and performance of AML Compliance initiatives, program, operations, critical metrics and KPIs
- Liaise with regulatory bodies and coordinate with external stakeholders (banks, vendors, lawyers and consultants)
- Remain up-to-date on regulatory changes and landscape
- At least 7 years' compliance experience in financial services industry or cryptocurrency firm
- Excellent knowledge of compliance and risk framework, regulatory and legal matters related to the industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneur mindset to grow with the firm
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.