Chief Compliance Officer, Fintech Firm
A fintech company is currently looking to fill the newly created role of Chief Compliance Officer. This will be a Singapore role, reporting directly to the Global CCO / CEO.
Responsibilities for this role includes implementing and localising global policies, leading risk management activities related to financial crime risk, conduct risk, ABC, and AML. The incumbent will be working closely with Regulatory Compliance, FCC, risk, legal, regulators, vendors, and partners.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 10+ years of broad experience across compliance functions, with expertise in retail / consumer / digital banking
- Experience setting up a second line of defence function
- Knowledge of legislation and regulation relating to EMI, banking or trading activities
- Technical background with strong ability to problem solve
- Ability to build and scale teams
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.