Chief Marketing Officer
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
Our client is the world's first celebrity crypto token exchange bringing interaction between celebrities and fans using new and innovative ways through their core business platforms of blockchain technology.
As the Chief Marketing Officer in the start-up enrivonment, you will be responsible for creating innovative marketing strategies that will build the company's brand, leading to increased awareness and relevance among their target audience.
- tremendous communication and leadership skils
- proven success in traditional and innovative campaigns across the broad spectrum of today's marketing channels
- ground-breaking leader with strategic, creative and financial acumen as well as a strong business intellect
- experienced marketer able to lead and drive marketing and branding efforts to increase the company's brand awareness and growth targets
- minimum bachelor degree in marketing or related field
- minimum eight years of experience in marketing/business development with focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends
- build brand awareness, hands-on collaborative style of working and develop high level marketing and brand strategy in line with strategic vision of organisation
- vision and deep understanding of traditional innovative marketing strategies
- proven track record of initiating creative campaigns locally and regionally
- in-depth knowledge of marketing principles including social media marketing and management, brand, product and service management, sales and business development
- understanding of all aspects of print material production; development and implementation of social media plans; and working with the press and other related media outlets
- understand changing market dynamics and translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format, with job title in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649