Chief Operations Officer
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
- logistic and warehouse
- business operations and maintenance
- merger and acquisition
Our client, self-storage operator, is planning a market re-entry to Singapore. The company is looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO), who shall report to, and work closely with, the CEO. The COO will design and implement business operations, establish policies that promote the company culture & vision and oversee operations of the company and the work of executives.
The company is very well-funded for the re-entry and this therefore represents a unique opportunity for an excellent and focused COO to really make an impact and oversee an energised business.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance through analysis and interpretation of data and metrics (KPI's)
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven track experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role (at least five years working experience)
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in, or insight into, self-storage and/or multi-site logistics operations a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Operations or equivalent.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format, with job title in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649