Chief Security Officer
Chief Security Officer wanted for a fast-growing health-tech startup!
- Fast-growing medical AI and big data company
- Dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to play a pivotal role
Our client is a fast-growing health-tech start up focused on transforming healthcare through data intelligence and delivering cost-effective solutions to address health issues by developing AI and big data healthcare infrastructure.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a Chief Security Officer to join their Technology team. You will be expected to lead the development and enhancement of information security policies, processes and management frameworks. You will be also responsible for leading the organization's information security management.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Has at least 12 years of experience focused on cyber security
- Strong experience in data security, DevSecOps and information security management frameworks such as JSO/IEC/27001 and NIST
- Well-versed in security protocols, cryptography and authentication
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to present and advise senior management on security issues
- Experience developing security frameworks and conducting risk assessments
- Experience working in a start-up environment would be a plus
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to WanTing.Tan@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R2093566
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.