Chief Technology Officer
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
Our client is an innovative start-up that builds a workplace productivity management tool that lets companies track employee attendance, create and assign work tasks, disseminate announcements
They are currently looking for a Chief Technology Officer to be based in Singapore
Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
1. 5-7+ years of development experience in mobile / enterprise software building at a world class level
2. Strong analytical capability - i.e., raw smarts - that helps with problem solving
3. Knowledge of (or) is able to think about various technology stacks and not just wedded to a particular set
4. Is still hands on with development and not just a manager (this would be ideal)
1. Is organised and methodical
2. Someone who can lead and run a tech team - especially at a startup (i.e., where the world changes quite quickly)
3. Is able to think about short-term wins vs. long-term technology choices in a practical manner
4. Has a background that naturally attracts other developers to want to work with him/her (e.g., strong academic or professional background, notable achievement like a previous startup)
5. Has a good sense of design and user experience
1. Is not just tied to a computer, but wants to work with me the CEO on meeting clients, potential investors etc.
2. Is ambitious to build a world beating product, and also be compensated similarly (i.e., equity being a strong incentive)
3. Is flexible and willing to tolerate the "chaos" or "lack of luxury" that comes with the startup journey (and potential huge long-term success)
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com and Attn to Raymond Ramirez
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 /R1114515