Chief Technology Officer
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community. We offer our start-up clients access to top talent and talent advisory services.
Our client is an innovative start-up Intranet that builds a workplace productivity management tool that lets companies track employee attendance, create and assign work tasks, disseminate announcements
They are currently looking for a Chief Technology Officer to be based in Singapore
Duties and REsponsibilities are as follows:
1. 5-7+ years of development experience in mobile / enterprise software building at a world class level
2. Strong analytical capability - i.e., raw smarts - that helps with problem solving
3. Knowledge of (or) is able to think about various technology stacks and not just wedded to a particular set
4. Is still hands on with development and not just a manager (this would be ideal)
1. Is organised and methodical
2. Someone who can lead and run a tech team - especially at a startup (i.e., where the world changes quite quickly)
3. Is able to think about short-term wins vs. long-term technology choices in a practical manner
4. Has a background that naturally attracts other developers to want to work with him/her (e.g., strong academic or professional background, notable achievement like a previous startup)
5. Has a good sense of design and user experience
1. Is not just tied to a computer, but wants to work with me the CEO on meeting clients, potential investors etc.
2. Is ambitious to build a world beating product, and also be compensated similarly (i.e., equity being a strong incentive)
3. Is flexible and willing to tolerate the "chaos" or "lack of luxury" that comes with the startup journey (and potential huge long-term success)
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com and Attn to Raymond Ramirez (R1114515) #LI-IT
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.