Citrix & VMWare Lead (Digital Workspace)
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$110000.00 - S$130000.00 per annum|
Citrix & VMWare Lead (Digital Workspace) wanted for a top- notch Financial Services firm!
- Top- notch Financial Services firm
- Dynamic and collaborative working culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a top- notch Financial Services firm that is headquartered in Singapore and has a strong presence across APAC, Middle East, Europe and the US.
They are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join a team of highly talented IT team as an Citrix & VMWare Lead. Reporting to the Manager, you will act as the SME within their Enterprise function where you will implement and manage all Citrix & VMware systems as part of their digitization journey. You will be pivotal in acting as a change agent to build rapport and gain buy- in from senior management to implement the latest technologies which can add value to their business. In addition to Citrix & VMware, you will also be required to manage and maintain other core infrastructure services to ensure uptime. You will also be responsible for mentoring and supporting junior members of the team whenever necessary.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Proven hands- on experience working as a technology SME & Change agent for all Citrix & VMWare technologies
- Good experience working on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012/ 2016
- Strong technical expertise in PowerShell Scripting to automate manual actions for installation and reporting
- Excellent communication skills with established track record in acting as a change agent to gain buy- in from stakeholders
If you have what it takes, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.