Claims Operations Analyst (contract till year end)
- Support the Head of Claims Ops by:
- Collaborating with other key leaders in the APAC region to develop and maintain timely and high quality reporting and data that will support the wider business aims
- Leading transformational and other projects, supporting the business by planning, developing and driving continuous improvement across the organization.
- Ensuring efficient and effective operating business processes, including the identification of risks, strengths and weaknesses, evaluation and implementation of operational improvements including service and quality.
- Development of robust business readiness, communication, training material, process documentation and procedural guidelines.
- Delivering rapid cycle change and improvements within strict timeframes
- Managing weekly APAC inventory, Control and Governance around Shared Services and Delegated Arrangements and other weekly control reports.
- Adhering to PMO claims governance frameworks including support of executive reporting.
- Minimum experience of 3+ years in similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Quickly grasps interdependencies of projects and issues, impact level of planned change on operations, severity of issues coming up and affecting operations
- Structured work methodology and pragmatic approach to issue resolution; able to interpret complex business scenarios and identify potential solutions
- Strong track record and experience in business transformation and process improvement projects
- Strong business process and continuous improvement skills
- Project management facilitation experience, leading bringing a bespoke piece of work or work stream through the project development life cycle. Strong project management skills, can handle and manage multiple tasks
- Substantial experience reviewing and analyzing data to provide business insights and measure performance
- Experience in business readiness and change management deployment approaches
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint ; must have worked with huge data set
- Insurance knowledge especially claims, macro writing and MS-Access knowledge preferred
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.