Claims Operations Analyst (contract till year end)
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$3000 - S$4200 per month|
- Support the Head of Claims Ops by:
- Collaborating with other key leaders in the APAC region to develop and maintain timely and high quality reporting and data that will support the wider business aims
- Leading transformational and other projects, supporting the business by planning, developing and driving continuous improvement across the organization.
- Ensuring efficient and effective operating business processes, including the identification of risks, strengths and weaknesses, evaluation and implementation of operational improvements including service and quality.
- Development of robust business readiness, communication, training material, process documentation and procedural guidelines.
- Delivering rapid cycle change and improvements within strict timeframes
- Managing weekly APAC inventory, Control and Governance around Shared Services and Delegated Arrangements and other weekly control reports.
- Adhering to PMO claims governance frameworks including support of executive reporting.
- Minimum experience of 3+ years in similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Quickly grasps interdependencies of projects and issues, impact level of planned change on operations, severity of issues coming up and affecting operations
- Structured work methodology and pragmatic approach to issue resolution; able to interpret complex business scenarios and identify potential solutions
- Strong track record and experience in business transformation and process improvement projects
- Strong business process and continuous improvement skills
- Project management facilitation experience, leading bringing a bespoke piece of work or work stream through the project development life cycle. Strong project management skills, can handle and manage multiple tasks
- Substantial experience reviewing and analyzing data to provide business insights and measure performance
- Experience in business readiness and change management deployment approaches
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint ; must have worked with huge data set
- Insurance knowledge especially claims, macro writing and MS-Access knowledge preferred
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496