Client Acquisition Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client, a leading foreign bank is looking for highly driven sales personnel to join their expanding team. They offer very attractive remuneration package.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Actively look out for acquisition sources and opportunities through strategic partnerships with external partners for acquisition of new high net worth customers
- Lead, implement and drive Acquisition initiatives, tactical and strategic goals
- Organize events to showcase the bank's value proposition and provide acquisition opportunities
- Ensure full compliance to the on-boarding guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Work closely with internal stakeholders for acquisition of high net worth clients and cross sell products
- Degree / Diploma holder
- Sales or acquisition experience in the banking / hospitality industry, preferably in the affluent segment
- Applicants with no experience will be considered, fresh grads looking to venture into banking sales may apply
- Driven and self-motivated individual who has passion to excel in sales
- Proven track record of managing relationships with key clients
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.