Client Acquistion Manager (Business Banking)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Prospecting and acquisition of new to bank customers, through direct sales of the Bank's SME products such as Business Instalment Loans, Business Overdraft.
- Generation of new leads via sales promotions, out-marketing calls, seminars, actively building alliances and partnership with Agencies
- Keep abreast of market trends and competitor offerings and conduct regular market updates and follow-up activities for target customer groups.
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, KYC, FAA, local laws and regulations, etc
- Bachelor's degree
- Relevant sales/acquisition experience with a proven sales track record
- Passion for sales and providing excellent customer service
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.