Client Analyst (KYC) - 6-12 months contract
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$3800 per annum|
Our client is a leading global bank with a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region. They are looking to hire a Client Analysts (KYC) into their team in Singapore.
You will ensure timely and accurate securities transaction bookings - process and authorize securities transactions for equities, fixed income, funds and structured products trades, Verify securities transaction trade details and reconcile trades against trade blotter, and release trades in the system, Investigate and resolve discrepancies between trade bookings and blotters/confirmations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A degree relevant to financial services and/or prior experience of financial services.
- Working knowledge of securities trade processing or settlement flow would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask with excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and highly motivated.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- High level of integrity and commitment to working in a changing and challenging environment.
- Work efficiently and effectively in a team.
If you are interested in the role above, please send your most updated CV to email@example.com or contact at +65 6854 5644 for further discussion.
License Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number R1219081