Client Due Diligence Analyst - Corporate Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong commitment to implement and enhance a robust regulatory and supervisory regime related to KYC, AML and Financial Crimes. Our client is looking to hire an Analyst to join the client due diligence team.
- Do remediations for existing clients
- Engage existing clients by phone, email or face-to-face meeting in the collection of detailed client information and supporting documentation required for the completion of the CDD profile for the immediate back-book refresh activity as well as periodic reviews and reviews which are trigger generated.
- Review and check for completeness of CDD information and supporting documentation before submitting the case to CDD Operations for review and approval
- Act as a point of escalation for backend CDD Operations and escalate a case to the Relationship Manager if the client is not cooperating.
To be qualified, candidate will have:
- Minimum 1+ year's significant practice in KYC and due diligence space
- Banking background is a must to have, ideally in corporate or Commercial Banking
- Good eyes for details
- Ability to work independently
- Good cofidence level to deal directly with clients
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.