Client Due Diligence Analyst - Corporate Banking
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong commitment to implement and enhance a robust regulatory and supervisory regime related to KYC, AML and Financial Crimes. Our client is looking to hire an Analyst to join the client due diligence team.
- Do remediations for existing clients
- Engage existing clients by phone, email or face-to-face meeting in the collection of detailed client information and supporting documentation required for the completion of the CDD profile for the immediate back-book refresh activity as well as periodic reviews and reviews which are trigger generated.
- Review and check for completeness of CDD information and supporting documentation before submitting the case to CDD Operations for review and approval
- Act as a point of escalation for backend CDD Operations and escalate a case to the Relationship Manager if the client is not cooperating.
To be qualified, candidate will have:
- Minimum 1+ year's significant practice in KYC and due diligence space
- Banking background is a must to have, ideally in corporate or Commercial Banking
- Good eyes for details
- Ability to work independently
- Good cofidence level to deal directly with clients
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.