Client Due Diligence PMO
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong presence in Asia looking to hire individuals passionate about KYC and data analysis. You will be part of the Client Due Diligence and On Boarding team. Your exposure to the ground work related to CDD and KYC will help you in your day to day job..
You will be responsible for tracking the progress of the remediation work and provide analysis to the business through management information reports
You will also assess the risk methodology, CDD standards then advise and keep the business updated on any changes.
You will deliver all documentations around CDD procedures and make sure all data are clear and well documented.
You will act as a business analyst or PMO in assisting with deliverables, business requirements, analysis within the CDD space.
A good understanding of KYC/ Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Standards, Account Documentation procedures, Local Laws and Regulations and control process will help you to handle your daily responsibilities.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 5+ years' significant practice in KYC, due diligence and account documentations space.
- Data Analysis or Business Analysis experience in CDD and KYC space.
- Good eyes for details and ability to influence.
- Corporates and Investment Banking background is a must to have.
- Confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders and good communication skills.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.