Client On Boarding AVP - Corporate and Investment Banking
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong commitment to implement and enhance a robust regulatory and supervisory regime related to KYC, AML and Financial Crimes. Our client is looking to hire an individual passionate about KYC and willing to be part of the remediation team.
As an experience KYC checker you will be in charge of:
- Performing KYC for clients with different risk levels (High, Medium and Low)
- Clearing the cases and will get exposure to various jurisdictions
- Allocating the work to the team and act as a deputy for the head.
- Implementing and ensuring efficient processes related to the financial crime risks associated.
- Working closely with other teams such as Front office, Financial crime and KYC to imprve the On Boarding's end to end process.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 8+ years' significant practice in KYC and Client On Boarding or off boarding with at least 3 years as a checker.
- Exposure to various jurisdictions within APAC
- Banking background is a must to have
- Strong technical KYC knowledge and quality assurance are preferred to look at control improvements.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.