Client On-boarding officer (10 month direct contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$2500 - S$3500 per annum|
Our client is one of the leading Equity firm with the rich footprint across Asia and European. The APAC Regional compliance is responsible for the risk governance, leadership, and oversight of all activities in the region, ensuring compliance with established risk programs and policies on behalf of the Regional Risk Executive.Due to the business expansion, their compliance team is looking for experienced client onboarding officer to support the Singapore Market. The job responsibilities as below:
- To provide the appropriate approvals to the existing clients for their product enhancement or sub-account through the extensive KYC (Know Your Customers) checks and due diligence, Global Entitlements gives the second level of approval post client is on boarded.
- To undertake KYC Enhancement of the entities according to the requirements associated with its risk and entity type in the CIP.
- To make sure all the clients meet the criteria provided in CIP (Client Identification Program) and consistently meet the regulatory requirements of the client domicile country.
- To collect documents required to meet CSS [Country Specific Standards].
- To submit a request for approval, for entities which require new CSS.
- Understanding the CIP ( Client Identification Program ) and regulatory requirements of global clients
- Understanding the changes in the AMLC (Anti Money Laundering Compliance) policies of the company and that of the Regulators and Exchanges
To be qualified for this position, you must have at least 1-year professional compliance work experience with international bank/FS institution. Hands-on experience of KYC/AML/CDD etc.
Contact Julie.Yin via Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428