Client Service Delivery Engineer
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Client Service Delivery Engineer wanted for a leading Fintech firm!
- Leading FinTech firm
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a fast- growing FinTech firm with strong presence across the UK & European region and is looking to increase their foothold across APAC. They specialize in providing market data and low- latency network & Data Center solutions to major banking institutions.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Client Service Delivery Engineer to join their Service Delivery team. Reporting to the Client Service Delivery Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring all highly critical and complex solutions are delivered to global clients by working closely with both the client and technical teams. You will be responsible for leading projects and make key decisions to prioritize approved project work based on critical timelines. You will also be expected to build and maintain client relationships through regular meetings and calls.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 years of relevant working experience as a Client Service Delivery Engineer or similar roles within banking or Capital Markets industry
- Strong technical knowledge and expertise in Network, Data Center and Systems
- Strong financial markets knowledge in areas such as Exchange products and technologies, market participants and regulatory requirements
- Good experience in managing projects across all areas of Application Security
- Great communications skills with the ability to engage with top management up to C- level stakeholders, as well as resolving conflicts and act as a mediator whenever necessary
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.