Client Service Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Are you Passionate about Entertainment Industry?
- Do you love sales?
- Are you a team Leader?
Then this a job to consider....
Client Services Manager, Client Services Department
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Client Services Manager is primarily responsible for leading the Account Servicing team and the Product Operations team to:
- Ensure the effective delivery of ticketing and ticketing-related services to the clients, the show promoters or event organizers
- Build and maintain Customer Loyalty
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure smooth operation and to achieve a win - win situation for the organization.
- Ensure that customers' feedback pertaining to promoter issues are actively looked into and addressed.
Role of the Account Servicing or Client Servicing Team
The Account Servicing Staff are responsible for maximizing ticket sales for their clients through the following activities:
- Advisory services to clients such as potential sales, ticket pricing, venue configuration etc
- Ensures that Clients' events are accurately configured into the ticketing system before release for sale
- Ensures that company's contractual obligations to Clients are met
- Efficient management of Clients' ticket inventory including daily monitoring and reporting of sales.
- Ensures that clients' event information is accurately and promptly disseminated to all the sales agents
- Work with the other departments to deliver excellent service level and best effort for their events.
- Assist the other departments to garner cooperation from clients whenever there is need to resolve any difficult ticket buyer issues.
- Work with the other departments to gather feedback on consumers' response to their events and consult promoter on activities that can boost sales.
- Administrative duties such as processing of Clients' own tickets
- Monthly report of Client activity and results.
- Any other duties assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
Role of the Product Support Team
- Timely configuration of events/products into the ticketing system and database based on Client Services' requirements so that the events/products can be available for enquirers, ticket sales and printing through all of company's distribution channels.
- Operate the Promoter Helpdesk to assist promoter in their queries
- Support the Client Service team in:
- Generating the different reports required by internal departments and the Client
- Ad hock system and programming
- Holding and releasing of seats before event is activated for sale
- Pulling and printing of tickets for Clients
- Updating and maintaining past and current event information
- Managing the approval & workflow process for event and product content
- Assist in preparation of monthly management reports
Qualification & Experience
- A recognised basic degree in business or diploma in sales & marketing or related field in customer service
- Minimum of 8 years working experience with at last three years in management or senior position
- Preferably with 3-4 years of relevant experience in supervisory roles in client management environment
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills and managing skills
- Knowledge of Arts & Entertainment industry
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels and work independently with minimal supervision
- Meticulous and a team leader
- Self-motivated person who strive to exceed expectations
- Pleasant and cheerful personality
- Mature and ability to work under pressure
If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-SM