Client Service Support Analyst (6 months contract)
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$6000 per month|
- Individual will be responsible for supporting state of the art proprietary applications provided to our Custody & Funds Services and Markets clients. Interaction would be with financial institutions, traders, operations managers, compliance personnel and their vendors as well as internal groups including Client Service, Operations, Application Development, Operate and Product Management among others.
- A need to understand client issues and able to closely work with manager and teammates to provide satisfactory support to our clients.
- Documenting the details of the client experience and following the issue through resolution if it needs to be escalated.
- Client and inter-departmental interaction, via an ACD telephone system and / or via email, is required
- Answer Hotline Calls (from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm SGT, daily)
- Weekend System Testing (4 hours monthly)
- Basic Troubleshooting and Client Interactions: functional supported include client access, connectivity issues, training, entitlement, late deliverables of client files and data.
- Client Inquiry Investigations: Over 80% of the inquiries require detailed analysis and an understanding of how the issue is impacting the user/client and the functions they're trying to perform, determining how clients are using our products and recommend alternatives, with the help from manager and teammates.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Position requires Investment Banking Industry experience and good written, verbal, and problem solving skills. Applicant should have the ability to understand the business impact of the issues being presented, take appropriate action and as necessary communicate.
- Applicant should have a college degree and 3+ years of work experience in Banking industry
- Ideal candidate is a team player with strong customer service and organizational skills
- Solid PC skills required including: Experience with WIN Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite, standard and http internet protocol, troubleshooting PC and browser issues.
- Fluent Japanese or Chinese language skills is a plus
Candidates with suitable experiences are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to Emily.email@example.com
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1439496