Client Tax Information Review Officer - 3 months contract
- Complete defined reviews of client files for relevant tax information against a predefined checklist and procedure and accurately recording in the system.
- Liaise with Private Bank Relationship Manager (RM) on the remediation documents and curing documents required, and promptly following up in receiving the documents.
- Check for correctness, including validation of client and completeness of documents received against existing records.
- Recording, processing, scanning, and preparation for the filing of documents in accordance with company procedures.
- Provide regular progress reports to Management of the Company.
- Act as central point of reference for questions from RMs and Trust Officers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking, Finance or related
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements and general trust knowledge.
- Prior working experience in trust companies or banks in similar field will be advantageous.
- Trust/banking compliance background and advanced IT skills (Microsoft word, excel etc.) will be advantageous.
- Basic knowledge of FATCA and/or CRS requirements is preferable.
- Experience in liaising and handling different stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Proactive, independent, solution driven, pay attention to details and good data analysis skills.
If you are interested in the role above, please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (65) 6854 5644 for further discussion.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.