Client Tax Information Review Officer - 3 months contract
- Complete defined reviews of client files for relevant tax information against a predefined checklist and procedure and accurately recording in the system.
- Liaise with Private Bank Relationship Manager (RM) on the remediation documents and curing documents required, and promptly following up in receiving the documents.
- Check for correctness, including validation of client and completeness of documents received against existing records.
- Recording, processing, scanning, and preparation for the filing of documents in accordance with company procedures.
- Provide regular progress reports to Management of the Company.
- Act as central point of reference for questions from RMs and Trust Officers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking, Finance or related
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements and general trust knowledge.
- Prior working experience in trust companies or banks in similar field will be advantageous.
- Trust/banking compliance background and advanced IT skills (Microsoft word, excel etc.) will be advantageous.
- Basic knowledge of FATCA and/or CRS requirements is preferable.
- Experience in liaising and handling different stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Proactive, independent, solution driven, pay attention to details and good data analysis skills.
If you are interested in the role above, please send your most updated CV to email@example.com or contact (65) 6854 5644 for further discussion.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081