Cloud Engineer (Banking Sector)
Our client is a leading global bank who is looking to make large investments in Cloud initiatives. Due to expansion, they are looking to hire senior level Cloud Engineers who will be responsible for evaluating, designing, and implementing complete infrastructure solutions from the ground up.
You will be working with a global team on innovative hardware, operating systems, hypervisors, containers, databases, software defined networks and storage to build their next generation cloud computing solutions. This is a hands-on role and are looking for candidates with a strong technical skillset.
- 7+ years' working experience as engineer, architect
- 3+ years' experience delivering Cloud projects, preferably AWS or Azure, Google Cloud
- Strong experience and understanding of DevOps & Automation
- Ability to write code in Java or Python
- Experience working with Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL (RDS)
- Experience with MongoDB, Cassandra DB, Redis or other noSQL/in memory databases
- Experience with data analytics tools, Splunk and/or ELK
- Good working knowledge in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment practice, tooling and techniques (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, git; Jenkins, Artifactory, Terraform, Packer, Rundeck, Ansible, AppDynamics)
If you are interested in being part of a high performing team in a new role, please click on APPLY NOW or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.