Cloud Network Engineer
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Cloud Network Engineer wanted for a leading Financial Services Provider!
- Leading Financial Services Provider
- High performing and dynamic working culture
- Regional exposure
Our client is a leading Financial Services Provider company with a strong presence across Europe and Asia Pacific, with their products being widely used by various global banks and top- tier financial institutions. Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a highly experienced Cloud Network Engineer to help build their Private Cloud platform from scratch for the purpose of their Cloud Migration programme. This is a regional role where you will be responsible for end- to - end delivery, from requirements gathering and design, to development and implementation and to troubleshoot issues down to the packet level, with strong hands-on development skills and passion for automation. You will also be the main point of contact as the SME for all network related issues across APAC. This is a great opportunity if you are someone who like to build things and get your hands dirty by being on the ground.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 - 7 years of Cloud Automation/ DevOps Engineering experience, with strong involvement in Complex Systems Design, deployment and automation
- Strong network engineering experience in Firewalls / Proxies / Routing / Switching / Load Balancing / VPN
- Strong experience in Private and Public Cloud design and implementation, ideally in OpenStack and VMWare
- Strong expertise in using DevOps automation tools such as Ansible
- Strong experience in Linux OS (Redhat), with good exposure in Windows OS
- Strong scripting skills in technologies such as Python, Bash, Perl, Java, NodeJS etc.
- Strong network troubleshooting skills and tools knowledge, particularly in packets and flows analysis
- Strong experience in managing Log Management tools such as Nagios
- Exposure to administering database platforms such as SQL, MySQL and MongoDB
- Network certifications in CCNA, CCNP, CCIE would be a big plus
- Experience in WebRTC/ VoIP would be a big plus
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.