CNC Machining Development Specialist/Engineer - Global R&D Firm
- A respected and well-known global brand.
- Serving multitude of complex-industry throughout the world
- Solid business footprint in Singapore
About our client:
Our client is one of the global technology and engineering manufacturing firm. With major experiences in producing high quality products and service, they are geared for business growth and expansion throughout its operations and projects. During this exciting time, they are looking for a CNC Machine Development Engineer with experience to work in an R&D environment, handling prototypes, and familiar with 3/4/5 axis CNC milling.
This role will report to the Director of the unit. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing, stabilizing, and optimizing First Article.
- Managing and limiting non-conforming issues on machining, through root cause analysis
- Handling machining vendor on their manufacturing and logistics matters
- Handling Macro program and its machining processes
- Achieving optimum manufacturing process through thorough cycle time analysis and costing
- Managing daily job planning and capacity analysis for the machining process
- Handling 5-axis vertical machining center
- Take part of the company-wide improvement projects
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced CNC Machining Development professional, to be based in Singapore, with an eye for good shop supervisory experience. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 3 years in 3/4/5 axis CNC milling in a manufacturing environment
- Experienced in managing CNC turning, fixture design
- Cross-functional contact - comfortable dealing with internal clients and identifying areas for improvement.
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt proactively approach different teams and staff
- Tenacity - follows through completion, able to deal with situations of pressure
What's on Offer
- Being part of a global R&D manufacturing firm
- Working for a solid and growth oriented company
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/job-search?disciplines=supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-GGA
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.